Cowboy All Natural Hardwood Lump Charcoal, Long Lasting, 20-Pound Bag
Grilling over an open fire is the oldest method of cooking known to man!
Key Product Features
- Burns hot and fast to sear in foods' flavor
- Lights without using lighter fluid
- No off tastes or flavors from additives used in briquettes
- Environmentally sustainable, made from renewable resources
- The high heat quickly seals in flavor and retains the foods' moisture, while imparting a distinct charcoal flavor.
- Cooks better than briquettes
On the western frontier food was prepared over glowing wood embers and was characterized by its hearty flavor and inviting aroma. it was over those traditional fires that cowboy cuisine was born. the tradition continues with cowboy charcoal, a blend of oak, hickory and maple hardwoods.